Perugino Waterlily Big
The mattress Perugino Waterlily Big is made of a water foamed polyurethane inner slab. It is a completely ecofriendly product without CFC and harmful chemicals.
The particular formulation of these foams is the most advanced development in the field of environmental respect thanks to:
- expansion based exclusively on water and/or carbon dioxide;
- absence of CFCs and other harmful foaming;
- absence of halogenated substances;
- absence of substances based on phosphorus;
- compliance with the requirements of Oeko Tex Standards 100, Class IV (RdP n. 030992.O);
The mattress presents excellent comfort, wellbeing and reliability ensured by:
- high breathability thanks to an open cells structure that guarantees the free passage of air and the quick dispersion of heat and moisture;
- elasticity, texture and the particular design of the material provide an adequate support to the spinal column, correct posture and rest assured;
- characteristics of fire behaviour according to some of the most important laws in force in the sector;
- characteristics of resistance to aging, moisture, permanent deformation and dynamic fatigue.
The raw material that gives its name to the mattress, in our case, it becomes the main protagonist. What distinguishes the mattress on the market is its high quality, made with only high-density Waterlily and nothing else.
It is coated with a first cotton jersey fabric removable by zip. The mattress cover is made with antibacterial and antiacarus textile, soft padding, internal jersey and it is completely washable with water.